„Collectibles“ is the fullest product category in BalkanAuction. From coins and paper money to gramophone records, old appliances and devices, which have preserved the scars and characteristics of different ages. Before we review the main accents from the „Collectibles“, category, we will show the essence of collecting as an activity and the advantages it brings.
Although the common idea of collecting is related to the words „hobby“ and „passion“, this activity is taken up by a lot of investors. Old and collectible items could, in fact, turn out to be an important and useful element for every investment wallet. In the lines bellow you will see the main reasons for that.
- Collectibles: increasing prices over time – one of the main characteristics of truly quality and well-preserved items is that they frequently increase their price over time. In terms of that, collecting could be a method of investing, which provides a great deal of profitability together with a very low risk level. The sphere of collectibles avoids the well-known to modern investors financial crises and collapses, which lead to devaluation of a great number of the assets in the wallet. People who have been dealing with collectibles for a long time, now have the necessary experience and know how to get objects, which could be sold for a considerably higher price after some time.
- Collectibles: a way to diversify – collecting and getting precious items with antique value are a good way to diversify the investor’s wallet. What does „diversification“ mean? This is an investment strategy, serving to decrease the risk through investing in various categories of financial instruments. In order for such strategy to be successful and effective enough, the particular categories of financial instruments should not be interconnected. Or the tendencies, which are currently developing on the market of assets from your investment wallet, should not influence the price of the rest of the asset groups, which you have chosen. Collectibles have a positive impact on the proper realization of diversification strategy. The value of antique items is not influenced by the process in the stock market, for example. So, if you have shares, debentures and other securities and you are also looking for a way to diversify your investment wallet, collectibles are a great option for you.
- Collectibles: wide choice of items – amongst the biggest advantages of collectibles is the fact that you have the opportunity to choose between a lot of various product categories. From military objects to medals, orders and documents of historical value; through collectibles you can get items which are part of the traditions, fashion and art from different ages. Every well-preserved item has collectible value, which usually increases over time. It is entirely up to you to choose the collectibles category which you are going to pursue. The judgement depends on factors such as personal aesthetics preferences, available storage space and, of course, expected profit from the particular investment.
Collectibles have other advantages which are related entirely to the emotional nature of a person. The passion of collecting items, carrying traditions and scars of different historical ages, as well as the unique feeling and atmosphere which these objects bring to every room and the prestige of having them explain best the emotional part of collectibles. In the lines bellow will be reviewed the most important of these collectibles’ advantages.
- collectibles: passion and feeling – collectibles are all about passion and the feeling that you are doing something important and meaningful with your life- which is providing a new home for items that carry traditions and habits, memories and excitement, as well as taking care of them. Bringing such items in your home will entirely change the atmosphere around you. Collectibles give you the opportunity to give each room the emotions you need and which make you feel good. Of course, besides passion for collectibles, you should have the ability to arrange these items in a proper way, so that you and your home can receive the best impact possible.
- collectibles: a mark of prestige – last, but not least, a hobby such as collecting and, in general, owning items with historical and antique value, is a mark of prestige and a high position in society. It is no coincidence that in most movies the houses of such people are decorated with different paintings, old furniture and historical objects. If you have a taste for aesthetics and a feeling for really valuable items in the sphere of collectibles, there is no doubt that you will find a way to impress your guests and visitors.
The „Collectibles“ category in the platform for online auctions BalkanAuction has a great number of various items, which are suitable for the preferences of every collectibles enthusiast. In the lines bellow will be briefly shown the main accents and subcategories of „Collectibles“.
- coins and paper money – there are coins, banknotes, shares, debentures and other securities. This is the right category for people who deal with investments, as well as for collectibles enthusiasts.
- philately – the term is associated with collections of postage stamps, postcards and documents from different ages.
- medals, orders, plaques – in this subcategory of „Collectibles“ you can find such awards given over the years by state institutions and organizations.
- military objects – collecting old weapons, uniforms and military trophies is becoming more and more common and popular amongst modern users.
- ethnicity and folklore – a subcategory of „Collectibles“, made for admirers of traditional clothes, towels, medallions and home accessories.
- gramophone records – the music, coming from gramophone records, has always brought an unusual, romantic and nostalgic mood.
- other items – in the „Collectibles“ category are available various products made of paper, metal, porcelain, wood and other materials. Admirers of badges, phone cards, old appliances and devices will not be disappointed.
BalkanAuction – Sell smart, Buy wisely!